Experience Alaska Like Never Before on Our ALL-NEW Website!
To celebrate 25 years of breathtaking views and trips, we’re proud to announce our brand new website.
When you visit the new site, you’re fully transported into Alaska’s magnificent terrain—full of remote mountain ranges, glacial lakes, and turquoise waters. Get a front-row seat as you visit some of our favorite places to backpack, kayak, hike, and more through the Alaskan wilderness.
In addition to our faster and more efficient website, you’ll experience:
- User-friendly navigation
- Easier booking
- New videos to explore
- Updated trip images
- Improved content
We encourage you to get transported and explore the site.
What’s In Your Bag?
See Owner Dan Oberlatz’s Top 5 Essentials
Having a successful and enjoyable Alaska experience starts before you even leave home—with your gear and equipment.
Check out Dan’s list of essentials and consider adding them to your bag too.
- Waterproof Compression Stuff Sacks by Sea to Summit. Two of these compression sacks are essential to keeping important parts of his kit dry. Dan uses one for his sleeping bag and the second for other camp layers.
- Crocs. (Hold the laughter!) Their durability, lightness, and water-draining design make Crocs an Alaska Alpine Adventures team favorite.
- Goal Zero Device Charging Kit: Flip 36 Battery Bank and Nomad 5 Solar Charger. This combination ensures your devices stay charged, even on extended expeditions.
- CEP Compression Socks. These innovative socks provide comfort and compression during your adventures, aiding in circulation and recovery. Plus, they last forever.
- Zeiss TL Pocket Binoculars 8X25 Magnification. Dan uses this pair of compact binoculars to balance out the weight and bulk of his gear. You won’t want to miss out on the chance to spot wildlife at a safe distance.