Authentic, life-changing wilderness experiences don’t happen without proper planning—which is why we’re letting you in on a little secret: prices are going up January 1, 2020.
So—would you like to:
- See Denali like few ever will?
- Explore the finest yet most underappreciated wilderness area in the entire national park system?
- Visit the park otherwise known as Mountain Kingdom?
There are no wrong choices when it comes to breaking free from the daily grind and immersing yourself in pristine landscapes.
You Spoke, We Listened
To those of you who have traveled with us before and completed our guest satisfaction surveys—thank you. Because of your generous feedback and our dedication to safety and customer service, we have two big announcements to share with you:
- We’re going to a two guide model in 2020. Any adventure you choose will now have two professionally trained and medically certified lead guides.
- We’re dropping our minimum from 3 guests to 2 guests on select tours. This means we’ll run the following trips with only two guests signed up. You and your bestie, partner, graduate or spouse can now book one of the trips listed here and know it’s guaranteed to take off.*
Lake Clark National Park
Katmai National Park
Denali National Park
P.S. If you’re still worried about the expense, don’t be. We only require a $1,000 deposit per person, with the final payment due 60 days prior to departure.
See full Reservation Policy here.